- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (usually but not always accompanies Sexual Desire Disorder). Women who suffer with this may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal. The 5% incidence doesn’t sound like much until you think about it–that’s the same as one in 20!
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Low desire). Remember, medical that this is not counted a disorder unless it’s disrupting the woman’s life. Around 10% of women suffer with this problem. Important: Suffering with a sexual disorder does not simply make sex not fun. Better sex leads to more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression, and improved overall health.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: Again around 1 in 20 (or 5%). Here women can become aroused but have much difficulty with orgasm. This can be so frustrating that sex becomes a frustration that they avoid.
- Dyspareunia: Here the woman suffers with real pain with sex (not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence is from around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women. (The above shocking statistics came from Obstetrics & Gynecology April 2011)
- Genital Mismatch can contribute to both Female Orgasmic Disorder & to Dyspareunia
Please Beware! The Orgasm Shot® (O-Shot®) procedure is a very specific method of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the vagina to help relieve women with urinary incontinence and sex problems. Done in the wrong way, results could be useless or worse. The names “Orgasm Shot” and “O-Shot” were awarded to Charles Runels, MD (the first to do the procedure) and are protected by US Patent & Trademark law. Any physician or nurse practitioner who qualified, joined, & who continues in good standing with our group of O-Shot® providers will be listed on this website. Anyone who uses either name (O-Shot or Orgasm Shot) who is not listed on this website is not a member of our group, is not certified to do the procedure, is violating trademark/patent laws, & should not be trusted. Also, the advanced techniques of the providers listed here make the uncomfortable process of “VAGINAL MAPPING” NOT necessary.